Welcome to Keysmashblog.com. You do not have to provide personal information to use our Site. We collect personal information only when you provide it to us; for example, to use services on this Site. You may be asked to provide your contact information (such as your name, postal address, telephone numbers and/or e-mail address), demographic information (such as your zip code, age, or income level). You are not required to provide us with this information, but if you choose not to, you may not be able to participate in some of the activities on this Site. Contact information is used to respond to your inquiries.
We are a general audience site, however, some content may be of a sensitive nature, not suitable for work and/or minors and contain mature language and/or pictures. Additionally, KeySmashBlog does not claim to own the rights to any pictures, videos, or gifs posted to this site unless otherwise noted by the author. Furthermore, KeySmashBlog reserves the right to remove any content posted to the Site that:
- creates a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to yourself, to any other person, or to any animal;
- may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
- seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- violates, or encourages any conduct that violates laws or regulations;
- contains any information or content we deem to be hateful, violent, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable;
- contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets);
- infringes any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other personal or proprietary rights;
- contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or
- is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) of 1998
Our activities on this Site are carried out in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998. Under that Act, we may not ask a child to provide more personal information than is reasonably necessary in order to participate in an activity on this site.
We will not collect information from children under the age of 13 without first gaining consent or giving direct notification to a parent or guardian. We will not use this information to contact the child for other purposes, distribute this information to third parties, or give the child the ability to post publicly or otherwise distribute personally identifiable information without a parent’s or guardian’s consent.
Links to Other Sites
Visitors should be aware that when they are on the KeySmashblog Site, they could be directed to other sites that are beyond our control. There are links to other sites from our pages that take you outside our service. These other sites may send their own cookies to visitors, collect data, or solicit personal information. We are not responsible for the privacy of personal information furnished by you to these third party sites. Visitors to our site who provide personal information to these other sites are advised to check the privacy policies of those sites. Look for the link on their main pages.
Changes to This Statement
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to the Site or Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptance of These Terms